Monday 16 November 2015

sickness and school boys

Hi guys , 

That's how I feel right now .
I'm so sorry that i havn't posted in ages :-( . I havn't posted in ages because i've been feeling really sick lately . Today at school i kept having these weird panic attacks and every 5 minutes i would start feeling boiling or freezing . Every 5 minutes it would change and I still feel sick right now . Anyways today Charlie asked if he could call me matty b and obviously i found that weird because matty b is a boy and I think he the boy likes me which is weird . That boy (Charlie) always says how much he hates me but now i dont think he hates me at all I think he loves me #lol  . This is my youtube channel :      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXs7pOjA_H-0euDKHJRfg2A
_______________________________________________________
 This is it for today i'm sorry it was short but i still feel sick .

Matty J going offline





No comments:

Post a Comment