Wednesday 11 November 2015

Trouble and Fun from matty j

Hi guys ,

Today at school I got in trouble in the most funniest way possible . So basically the details are I wrote on a chalk board the words be quiet in capital letters and my BFF told on me so i had to clean it off . Obviously it was hard because i had wrote in red chalk pen so it wouldn't come off . It got all over my skirt and cardigan so thats that story done with . 
        So after school my friend came round to hang out at mine . BTW every wednesday she comes round my house . Which means i will talk about her every wednesday . Today at school we also did swimming and in the coach to the swimming pool she said why did you name your blog your fan page . Then I got really shocked because i didn't remember having a blog and i didn't remember naming it . So I just said oh I didn't know i had a blog because obviously i didn't . After that she thought I was trying to look popular and i have a ton of fans so I just walked away from her LOL
        Remember to check out my youtube chanel and subscribe to it . 




Matty J going offline 

No comments:

Post a Comment